Early Childhood Educator
Platinum Preschool is seeking an Early Childhood Educator to join our Clovelly team.
Platinum Preschool Clovelly is a beautifully designed and privately owned centre in a beautiful heritage building. Inside our centre is fresh and modern with a large supply of high quality resources. Our high quality educational programmes allow children to explore, experiment, imitate and ask questions to further develop their thinking and problem solving skills.
With many long standing staff members paid above award wages, you will be part of a professional, dedicated and highly qualified team. Our centre is staffed above the required ratios, providing ample time off the floor for programming and planning.
You will have support and access to a fulltime Centre Manager (ECT) and Room Leader (ECT) with in depth knowledge of the industry.
Must Have Skills:
- Diploma or Certificate lll in Children's Services or ACECQA approved qualifications.
- Workplace traineeships may also be avilable for the right candidate
- Understanding of and experience using the N.Q.F. and E.Y.L.F.
- Current Education and Care First Aid Training
- A commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- A love of children and passion for Early Years Education.
What We Offer:
- Attractive above award wage package
- Supportive and friendly team
- Quality resources and scheduled time off the floor for programming and planning
- Ongoing professional development, paid training and support
- Technologically savvy centre with interactive smartboards
- On site parking
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 9665 4648