Early Childhood Educator - Diploma Level
My Stepping Stones is a privately owned centre in a beautiful Rose Bay home, with many long standing staff members and a happy working environment.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Diploma Educator to join our fabulous team. We are looking for an amazing Educator who is motivated, organised, energetic and has a passion for working with children.
Must Have Skills:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or working towards
- Experience working in early childhood education and care
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team of educators
- Understanding of and experience using the N.Q.S. and E.Y.L.F.
- Current Education and Care First Aid Training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- A love of children and passion for Early Years Education
What We Offer:
- Attractive above award wages
- Ample time off the floor for programming and planning
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
- Full time Director and Managerial support
If you want to be excited to go to work everyday and work with great people in a fantastic environment, then apply now by emailing your resume to:
Leading applicants will be contacted for a preliminary phone interview, and shortlisted for a formal interview.
This is a rare opportunity - don't miss it!