OOSH Coordinator & Educators
An exciting opportunity for an experienced OOSH Coordinator to lead our brand new before and after school care. Starting in January 2019.
About the role:
- Oversee the daily operations and team management including relevant administration tasks to support the OOSH program
- Enjoy and role model quality interactions with children aged 5-12 years with sensitivity and a nurturing approach
- The ability to develop and implement educational and leisure based program for school children aged 5 to 12 years and whilst achieving quality learning outcomes linking with My Time, Our Place and framework and National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Be flexible, reliable, spontaneous and enthusiastic, have lots of energy and be passionate
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid qualification (HLTAID003 or HLTAID004)
- Current training in child protection
- Time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience working in OOSHC leadership roles
- Fantastic communication skills to be able to work effectively with co-workers, children, parents and the community.
- Experience in leadership roles: 1 year
- There are so many resources to work with in a beautiful setup.
- We are licensed to accept only 45 children.
- Great transport facilities
- Work with a very skilled, engaged and energetic team of Educators
- Very supportive and innovate culture
Permanent part-time opportunities for Educators as well.