Early Childhood Educator / Room Coordinator
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres is a family owned service which has been providing high-quality Children's Services for over 30 years. We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Educator to join our friendly team at Kindalin Frenchs Forest.
The Position: Room Coordinator (0 – 2 years)
We require a Child Care professional with experience working with 0-2 years and a current qualification. We require the right person to fill this sought after role at one of our largest Kindalin centres, and lead our team in the babies' room.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Room Coordinators are to be actively engaged in supporting the Director and the team to deliver and achieve the outcomes in relation to the centre
- Developing & completing Portfolios, Journey of learning & developmental summaries and individual plans for each child as appropriate
- Be responsible for the completion of the daily program and curriculum reflection
- Supporting the implementation of Kindalin's Policies, Procedures and Practices in the babies room
- Implement all outcomes into the room from staff/room co-ordinator & program meetings
- Supporting the room/team in the implementation of EYLF/NQS across the curriculum in relation to curriculum design, delivery and reflection
- Promote the use of resources in planning delivering and extending on curriculum provisions
- Early Childhood Teaching qualification (We are also happy to consider mid-year (final year) university applicants).
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high-quality early childhood education and care
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- A current Working With Children Check
What Kindalin can offer you:
- A dynamic and friendly team environment
- Opportunity for promotion and career growth
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Staff conferences and self-development training
- Positive and progressive work environment
- To be a part of our evolving early learning centre
If this sounds like you contact Debbie at email@example.com or APPLY NOW. We are looking for someone to start immediately.