Campus Managers & Montessori / Early Childhood Educators
Passionate & Experienced Campus Manager and Educators are required for a newly established campus in Preston and soon to open campuses in Mount Waverley and Doncaster.
INSPIRE Early Learning Journey is a premium quality, early childhood education campus for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years of age. Our first campus in central Preston (Melbourne) has opened in June 2018 and we are expanding to Doncaster and Mount Waverley area in 2019. The Preston building is an amazing mix of contemporary and traditional architecture, but still retains a relaxed, homely and comfortable feel. We are offering both Toddler to Cycle 1 Montessori and Baby Reggio Emilia programs and provide the best teaching quality and programs for our children.
We are expanding very rapidly and we are looking to recruit qualified and experienced Campus Manager, Montessori teachers and Reggio-inspired Early Childhood Teachers and Educators for all of our campuses. We are also looking for educators who speak Mandarin as their first language or fluent in Mandarin to be placed in our bilingual (Chinese/English) rooms.
All applicants must have a sound knowledge of the EYLF, and the National Quality Standards. Applicants must be motivated, enthusiastic, clean, tidy and energetic. Also, a genuine desire to work with children, and be part of our highly qualified and fun team. A dedication to teaching, with strong leadership skills will be highly sought after. Also, an ability to grow into various roles with an “I can do it” attitude will set you on the path to future success.
- Campus Manager: Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching/Advance Dip/Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and a minimum of 2 years-experience in Leadership position
- Montessori Teachers: An ACECQA recognised Montessori Diploma
- Early Childhood Teachers: A recognised Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching with VIT registration
- Early Childhood Educators: Diploma and Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience working in Montessori and Reggio-inspired setting are preferable but welcome all passionate educators
- First Aid Qualification including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check
- 2 contactable referees for background checks
- Australian Residents
- FUN and Friendly is a MUST!
We offer excellent employment packages, and remuneration for the right candidates.
If you are keen to be part of our wonderful INSPIRE team, please send your current CV that states all of your past roles and qualities including your qualifications to email@example.com
Please check out our website: www.inspireminds.com.au
About Inspire Early Learning Journey
A premium Montessori and Reggio Emilia Long Day Care and Kindergarten in Melbourne