Educational Leader / Coordinator
About the role
Fulltime/Part time Educational leader who will lead by example, supporting your team in delivering a creative curriculum.
- Create a safe, fun, warm and welcoming environment
- Develop, implement & evaluate a curriculum that fits the needs, interests and strengths of each child in conjunction with staff and families
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with families and parents
- Be confident and passionate about mentoring and supporting staff on the floor
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate and stimulating programs.
- Responsible for the direction and support of other Educators within the centre.
- Ensure a safe environment is maintained for both Educators and Children.
- Ensure that records are maintained accurately for each child in their care.
- Develop, implement and evaluate daily care routines.
- Ensure the centres policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Liaise with families around all aspects including accounts.
- Oversee expectation of Centre presentation indoor/outdoor play spaces
- Responsible for all compliance with relevant laws and educational frameworks,
- National Standards, including the NQF
- All WH&S principles and processes are adhered to and managed effectively to ensure a safe place of work.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience, salary, bonuses and incentives
- Encourage innovative and supportive culture
- Encourage external training and ongoing learning
- Working with a greatly supportive management team
- Career progression
Skills and experience
- Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- ACECQA approved First Aid Qualification that includes applying first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis
- Working with children check
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an educational leader
- A track record of developing and motivating a team
- Ability to engage with and foster strong relationships with family and other stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of the EYLF, NQF
- Knowledge of Workplace Safety & Health
- Computer literacy, plus experience in one or more of the following systems desirable : MS Office Suite, CCMS system- QikKids, Xplor or similar
- Drivers licence Required
About Sydney Star Family Day Care
No information has been provided by the company at this time.