Early Childhood Teacher / 2IC
Early Childhood Teacher
- Dynamic role of Room Leader (Preschool room) and 2IC
- 65 place centre in the heart of Chatswood
- Permanent Full Time position - Monday to Friday
Situated in leafy chatswood, this stunning 65 place centre is generously spread over multiple levels and provides ample space and natural resources. The centre provides great additional support for the little ones with language programs, music and movement and yoga classes. This organisation promotes a holistic approach to learning and deliver a high quality curriculum to truly provide a lifetime of learning. The team environment is lively and fun, you can be sure to be welcomed with opened arms by a dedicated team of education professionals.
As an ECT and 2IC you will need to be a natural leader to lead, mentor and support the educators in the service. You will have knowledge on practice and pedagogy and critical reflection, you will be open to learning new educational practises and techniques and enjoy professional development and training. As the room leader you will be responsible for planning and implementing a high-quality, stimulating and fun educational program for the little learners in accordance with the EYLF and NQF guidelines. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. You will be adept at forming positive relationships with families, children and staff.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF
Why work here?
- KPI based incentives
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on free training / professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team benefits and incentives
- Supportive team environment
- Great mentoring
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Expect A Star offers Refer A Friend rewards; enquire today - Lisat@expectastar.com.au