Nursery Group Room Leader
Mini-Skool is looking for a vibrant, motivated and confident Early Childhood Educator to join us as the Nursery Group Room Leader.
- Earn above the award wage (Negotiable Salary Depending on Experience)
- Join a Friendly & Supportive Team Providing High-Quality Childcare Services | Immediate Start!
- Benefit from an Ongoing Professional Development Program
- Great Location with Onsite Parking and Close to Public Transport
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a high level of care for children in a homelike environment.
Reporting directly to the Centre Director, some of your responsibilities include:
- To contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children.
- To be responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room, organising systems to ensure consistent, high-quality care.
- To lead planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities and ensuring your room are well-resourced and creatively set-up.
- To ensure that health and safety and security measures are constantly maintained.
- To lead observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development ensuring records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively – includes Individual Education Plans for children with Special Educational Needs.
- Work positively as part of a whole team, using initiative, sharing information and being flexible whenever necessary.
- To work in close partnership and to develop and maintain good relationships with parents/carers and other family members.
- To be professional and a good role model to the children and other staff members, at all times.
To be successful in this role you will have a Diploma in Children Services and a minimum of three years’ experience working with the 0 to 3 age group.
- Additionally, you must be able to work independently and have a sound knowledge of Early Childhood and EYLF framework.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a friendly attitude, long-term commitment to the role and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply today and don't miss out this exciting opportunity Immediate start!