Childcare | Centre Director or Nominated Supervisor | Wynyard
About the role
This is a permanent Full-time position working 38 hours per week at our 59 place Early Learning Centre in Sydney city CBD.
As the Nominated Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the service. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. You will be adept at forming positive relationships with families, children and staff. You will ensure the educational programs are based on the Framework. You will ensure children are adequately supervised.
Skills and experience
- ACECQA Approved Early Childhood University Qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Nominated Supervisor
- A thorough understanding of the EYLF, NQS, Regulations and Law and the willingness to implement these
- Knowledge of CCS implementation
- Valid NSW Working with children check
- Valid first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications
- Child protection knowledge and training
- Experience with Qikkids
- Experience with online documenting/ programming software, e.g KinderM8, Story Park etc...
- Experience leading a passionate and dedicated team and working with Management for the overall development of the Service.
- Sufficient skills to be placed in day to day charge of an education and care service
- Start date for position: DECEMBER 2018 / JANUARY 2019
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity for career development
- Purpose built facilities and rich resources
- Excellent working conditions
- Supportive and warm environment
- Convenient location ( 2mins walking from Wynyard Station and plenty of bus stops)
- $100k - $120k per annum + super
About Little Genius Academy
Established in 2012, Little Genius is a great provider of early childhood education for children under the age of six. Our vision is to give children the best possible start in life through access to high quality early learning and care. Little Genius operates with strong business discipline, investing in our staff and our purpose, for the benefit of every child, their family and their individual early requirements. With two campuses across Sydney, and a few more in development, Little Genius provides excellent career development options.
This beautifully presented service which has only opened in 2017 is a treasure, 2 mins walking distance from Wynyard Station, the learning environment is descent, modern and beautiful with an abundance of high quality resources and educational supplies.