Early Childhood Educator
Rosanna Village Child Care Centre is a privately owned 63 place centre that is well established in the local community and promotes a sense of belonging for both Educators and families by creating a warm and welcoming environment.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic full time Diploma qualified educator to join our team of dedicated early childhood professionals as well as Certificate 111 Educators for casual position
- Diploma qualification & Certificate111 Educators
- Current Working With Children Check.
- Current Level 2 First Aid, Asthma and Management of Anaphylaxis Training.
- Knowledge of and commitment to child safe standards and child protection.
- A comprehensive understanding of young children's learning and development and the complex needs of babies.
- Have a strong commitment to and place value on partnerships with families and their children.
- Be able to demonstrate professional, respectful and ethical relationships and practices.
Why join us?
- You will join a team of dedicated and talented early childhood professionals.
- We insist upon high staff-child ratios and quality interactions and engagement with children.
- We encourage and support ongoing professional development to enhance our team.
- We have a rotating roster system
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter to Veronica by APPLYING NOW
About Rosanna Village Child Care Centre
No information has been provided by the company at this time.