Early Childhood Teacher
Our educators are part of our First Learning Family. We value our team, and offer a warm homely environment with a dedicated staff programming room.
First Learning Australia is a 79 place centre, opening 7am-7pm. Staff will be required to work consistent fixed shifts, and room allocations will be based on each individual applicant. This is not a corporate centre, and those seeking a corporate environment need not apply. Our focus is on a family environment. We are looking for an ECT to join our team.
To be considered for a role at First Learning Australia, it is essential you have:
- Relevant qualifications or ACECQA approved equivalent qualifications
- Working With Children Check
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis training
- Previous experience working within an early childhood service
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to communicate effectively with children, families, staff and management
- Demonstrated understanding of:
- National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Early Years learning Framework (EYLF)
- Child Protection & Mandatory Reporting
- Workplace Health & Safety issues
- A love of the environment, and of animals (we have centre pets including chickens)
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org