Our educators are part of our First Learning Family. We value our team, and offer a warm homely environment with a dedicated staff programming room.
First Learning Australia is a 79 place centre, opening 7am-7pm. Staff will be required to work consistent fixed shifts, and room allocations will be based on each individual applicant. This is not a corporate centre, and those seeking a corporate environment need not apply. Our focus is on a family environment. We are looking for a Room Leader , either diploma trained or currently studying with experience.
We encourage working mothers to apply and offer employee discounts on childcare fees and flexible hours for the right applicant.
To be considered for a role at First Learning Australia, it is essential you have:
- Relevant qualifications or ACECQA approved equivalent qualifications
- Working With Children Check
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis training
- Previous experience working within an early childhood service
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to communicate effectively with children, families, staff and management
Demonstrated understanding of:
- National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Early Years learning Framework (EYLF)
- Child Protection & Mandatory Reporting
- Workplace Health & Safety issues
- A love of the environment, and of animals (we have centre pets including chickens)
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com