Early Childhood Educator
WE ARE HIRING!!
This job has your name written on it if…
- You are passionate about children’s development and learning
- You are a fast learner, effective communicator, team player
- You are flexible, honest, and reliable
- You value nature play and sustainable practices
- You are an advocate for children’s learning, independence, resilience, and potential
Why do you want to work for us…
- Beautiful Rose Bay location
- Strong supportive Director, mentors and team
- Permanent role with flexible working hours
- Weekly outings to the local beach and park with the children
- Frequent social activities
- Excellent working conditions
- Professional development opportunities
- Great people to work with everyday
- Variety of resources and materials
- Opportunities for sponsorship
- Strong emphasis on creativity and the arts (music, dance, art and languages)
A typical day for you looks like…
- A combination of planned and spontaneous experiences in our newly renovated outdoor yard and well designed indoor classroom, art studio using digital, natural and creative resources
- Collaborating with educators, developing partnerships with families and guiding, observing and tracking the growth of children’s learning and development
- Being actively involved in the community and constructing beautiful environments that challenge, inspire and allow children to explore various interests
You will walk in the door with…
- A University Degree in Early Childhood Education 0-5 years
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework and the National Regulations and Standards.
- Proven ability to develop, implemented maintain professional relationships with children, educators and families
- Proven ability to plan, implement, observe and program for children aged 2-5 years
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills
- A current Working with Children Check number
- Approved Asthma/Anaphylaxis/ First Aid qualifications
- Approved Child Protection Training
If this sounds like you apply below…
To apply, please submit a cover letter addressing the essential requirements along with your CV to the Director Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position begins ASAP.
About Ballykin Early Learning Centre Rose Bay
No information has been provided by the company at this time.