Educator Diploma Qualified
Part-Time/ 2days a week Diploma Qualified Educator
An opportunity exists to work in a not-for-profit Early Learning Centre in a lovely leafy setting in the Eastern suburbs.
The successful applicant will be working collaboratively with a dedicated professional in a job share position with the 3-4 year age group. You will be working 10.00 a.m.-6.00 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
Ideally you will have experience with this age or experience with another age group.
Successful Educator will:
- Hold a Diploma in Children's Services
- A current First Aid Certificate which encompasses Anaphylaxis, Asthma and CPR
- Current Working with Children Check
- Knowledge of Child Protection
- Excellent communication skills
- A thorough understanding of the NQF
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
If this sounds like your perfect job in a great Centre, please forward your resume' and cover letter to email@example.com