Diploma or ECT
Seaforth Childcare is looking for passionate candidates who want to make a difference in children's education and their development.
Your Important Role
Seaforth Childcare Centre would like to welcome a Diploma qualified or Early Childhood Teacher to join our friendly and collaborative team of Educators in a full time role. When you work at Seaforth Childcare you are amongst other like minded purpose-driven professionals who provide superior care and education for our children.
We are located in the beautiful northern beaches on the same grounds as Seaforth Public School. Early childhood is always evolving and we are committed to your ongoing training and professional development. Standard practice at Seaforth Childcare is a dedicated mentor to help facilitate your growth as an Educator. We also provide our staff with an exceptional wellness program to help balance your lifestyle and worklife.
- A Diploma (or be studying) or Early Childhoood Teaching Degree (or be studying)
- A positive and happy personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic team spirit
- Commitment to a role in early childhood
- Programming experience (preferred)
- Providing physical care to our children with their daily routines
- Create a stimulating and positive environment that supports the emotional and educational development of our children
- Regular evaluations of our children's development
- Planning and portfolios
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid Professional Development
- Support of Individual Career Goals
- Regular team social events
How To Apply
Hit the Apply for this job button below and follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume.
To learning more about us visit www.seaforthchildcare.com.au