ECT or Diploma I Room Leader | Preschool Room
We are looking for an experienced and outgoing educator for our preschool room who is passionate about educating and caring for children.
About the role:
Do you want to be part of a team where you are well supported, valued and your efforts rewarded? Do you want to have the opportunity for future growth prospects? read on..
Our vibrant purpose built centre in South Wentworthville is looking for an experienced educator to join our supportive team. 48 children utilise our well-equipped playground and resources each day. We place a strong emphasis on delivering a high quality service within a fun and stimulating environment.
We are looking for an experienced and organised educator who is passionate about educating and caring for children.
Jobs taks and reponsibilities
Bright Stars Montessori Preschool is seeking the ideal candidate to join our team as Preschool Room Leader. As a Room Leader you will be responsible for the daily running of the room and managing a team of two educators. The role involves:
- Contributing towards an innovative and high-quality educational program for each individual child
- Complete observations and manage a share of portfolios
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and within the team
- Support a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Guide your team to strive for their best and to maintain the centres standards.
- This may encompass the Educational Leader role for the right candidate
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Hold or working towards a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (ACECQA approved), we would also consider a strong Diploma qualified educator,
- Current First Aid, CPR and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working with Children's Check (WWCC)
- Have extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Have a good understanding of the National Quality Standards
- Must have Room Leader experience or feel confident they are ready to guide a team
- Our service is committed to continual improvement
- We provide an ample amount of professional development based upon your needs and interest
- We provide a work environment where all staff are treated respectfully and equally
- Supportive team and management
- Well resourced and well staffed service
- Career advancements
- Supportive centre culture
- Team building outings
- Modern facilities and technologies
- Diversity embraced