We are a beautiful purpose built service that is well resourced located in Lakemba, Sydney. We are looking for a Trainee to join our fantastic team.
Working as the Trainee is a great way to join the child care profession and gain a qualification along the way.
This position is for a one year contract with possibilities to be a permanent educator once the traineeship is completed.
There is supportive management and our experienced team provide fun and challenging programs that cater for children’s needs interests and abilities. We provide a friendly atmosphere where you will feel valued and appreciated, and your ideas will be welcomed.
Successful applicants will complete a Diploma in Children's Services whilst they gain hands on practical experience and mentoring by our existing team of educators. You will need to have a great work ethic and be committed to completing your course, as well as caring for young children.
The working hours are full-time Monday to Friday.
NO PRIOR QUALIFICATIONS ATTAINED IN AUSTRALIA - NO DIPLOMA - NO CERT III- THIS IS A TRAINEESHIP TO COMPLETE A DIPLOMA.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HOLD A CERT III OR DIPLOMA
- Commitment to a 24 month traineeship
- Available to work 5 days per week
- Able to study through an online platform
The suitable applicant will ideally:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Completed the Year 12 HSC
- Have a genuine interest in Childcare
- Willing to undergo a Working with Children check.
To be successful in the role you need:
- To be enthusiastic and be willing to learn
- To show a passion for working with children and catering for their needs
- Show a strong sense of initiative
- Work well in a team
- Be friendly, punctual and energetic
As part of your role you will:
- Assist in delivering a supportive educational program for 0 to 5 year olds
- Create a supportive and stimulating and secure learning environment
- Develop positive and caring relationships with children and families
- Be mentored by wonderful educators
You will need to apply for a Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
To apply please send your resume with a cover letter email@example.com
If you would like to be considered for this traineeship and meet the criteria please click on Apply and attach your cover letter and resume.
Suitable applicants only will be contacted for interview.