Early Childhood Teacher
Three Springs Childcare Centre is seeking an enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher with a passion for high quality care, to join our team. The 12 place multi-age grouping centre is run by a non profit organisation and caters for children aged approximately 8 months – 10 years. Opening hours Mon - Thurs 8-5pm, Friday 8-4pm. Three Springs (WA) is located approx 3.5 hours north of Perth, 1 hour from the sea side town of Dongara and 1.5 hours from the major regional centre of Geraldton. Three Springs’ services include a hospital, dental surgery, talc mine, agricultural businesses and farming operations and a Primary school and 2 nearby District High schools.
Three Springs Childcare Inc is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Early Childhood Teacher within its early education and care program for equivalent 1 day per week. Some of this time can be off site reviewing programs, however, the chosen applicant must commit to being on site 3 days per months which can be consecutive. You will be an enthusiastic teacher who is dedicated to providing high quality education and care in partnership with the Service Manager, staff team, families and the broader community. In turn, we offer a friendly, supportive environment and a commitment to professional learning and development.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Enthusiastic, top quality Teachers (ECT) who have:
- ACECQA approved qualifications, skills and knowledge essential in providing a high quality service and educational program to children from 0-6 years of age.
- A dedicated work ethic, are passionate and have a great attitude!
- Demonstrated knowledge of the EYLF and NQF and implement this into the educational program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to form meaningful relationships with parents, families and other educators.
- Approachable, well respected, able to mentor others,share knowledge and experience!
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Early Childhood Education Degree (ACECQA approved)
- First Aid Certificate, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Working With Children Check Clearance and Approval
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Free Parking
- Free uniform and hat when you start
- Team events and celebrations (paid for)
- Paid professional development opportunities ensuring continual development for the role and your career!
- Award wages
- Stability and flexibility in your role and career
- Supportive team and environment
To apply please send the following in your application:
- Copy of ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Education Qualification
- First Aid Certificate (Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training included)
- Working with children check number/expiry date
- Evidence of professional development and skills
- Information about previous work employment/experience
- List of professional referees' and their contact information
- Must have a valid driver's licence
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident/Citizen
To submit your cover letter introducing yourself and your ability to hold this position and your resume please email email@example.com by 18th January 2019.