At Day One Early Learning Centres you will find a team of exceptional educators, passionate about creating a lifelong love of learning from Day One! Our centre is rapidly expanding and we are recruiting new staff to complement our amazing team. Our centre provides exceptional care and education in a safe, creative and fun environment.
At Day One Early Learning Centres we believe in:
- creating a lifelong love of learning from Day One
- having fun in a caring and nurturing environment
- caring for our health, well-being and the natural environment
- supporting the community in which we live
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Lead Educator - under 3 age group
To be successful in this position you will possess:
- Diploma/Certificate III in Children's Services or equivalent or studying towards
- Senior First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Blue Card
- Knowledge of EYLF and NQF
- Previous experience in a Senior Educator role with younger age groups
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Perfect presentation
Please note the Centre is open from 6.00am to 6.30pm. All applicants must be available to work all shifts between these hours.
- If you have a passion for working with children in a nurturing environment, please apply today.
- To apply please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About Day One Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.