Paediatric Occuptional Therapist
FIXED TERM 12 MONTHS - FULL TIME
The Infants’ Home is a dynamic organisation, with a long tradition and strong sense of contemporary pathways focusing on best practice and research initiatives.
A unique work environment set on four acres in Ashfield with cultural commitment to innovation, diversity, integrity and collaboration. The Infants’ Home is a leading provider of quality and innovative early childhood education, early intervention and health for children and families for over 140 years.
This is an exciting career opportunity within our unique integrated service providing early childhood education, health, allied health, welfare & early intervention services on one site.
You will be a member of an interdisciplinary team, providing collaborative and inclusive Occupational Therapy programs in the children’s centres.
The Infants’ Home has a continuous learning philosophy and is able to provide a range of career development experiences.
- Working with children (and their families) birth to school aged
- Provide training and education to families, early childhood professionals and community members
- Mentoring and professional development facilitation
- Active contribution to integrated, innovative early childhood programs
- Strong advocacy opportunities through professional development publications and presentation
- Salary Packaging up to $16,000
- On-going career development and professional accreditation
- Community based social outreach
- Supervision and support from a large interdisciplinary team
- Convenient inner west location
- Recognised degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with AHPRA
- A minimum of 2 years paediatric Occupational Therapy experience
- Experience working within interdisciplinary teams
- Knowledge and experience in early childhood education and care services
- Practical knowledge of the Circle of Security framework or equivalent
- An understanding of National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- A commitment to children’s rights and social justice issues
You will also have the opportunity to work in a well-established organisation providing exemplary integrated services with high staff ratios, strength based practices, professional development and involvement with community networks.
For further details or to obtain a position description please contact The Infants' Home Careers Team on 9799 4844 or email email@example.com.
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to the above email.