Nursery Room Leader And Preschool Room Assistant needed
We are a privately owned long day child care centre located in Hurstville. Centre opens from 730 - 600 each working day. Our aim is to provide the highest level of quality programme and care.
We are looking for A Nursery Room Leader And A Preschool Room Assistant to join us with a kind and nurturing nature to work with our children. This opportunity will mean working with an experienced team of highly passionate and dedicated educators who believe in providing the highest quality of early education. Our centre has a warm and inviting indoor area and a natural outdoor play area. Both positions are for an immediate start.
The room leader position on offer is for a permanent full-time role working either 4 days longer hours each week or 5 working days to fulfil 38 hours a week. The room assistant can be either a full time or part time role.
We are happy to offer a traineeship for a candidate that has not been trained in a Diploma in Children’s Services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Working with Children Check
- Child protection
- First Aid
- Diploma qualification or higher or willing to study in a traineeship through the service or actively working towards their Diploma qualification
In return, we offer:
- Above award pay rate
- Regular opportunities for growth and progression through ongoing professional development
- Leadership & mentoring programs as well as networking meetings
- Celebrating achievements – gift vouchers, reward dinners & recognition rewards
About Maher st cottage child care centre
No information has been provided by the company at this time.