Certificate III Educator - Community Based Centre
Abbotsford Long Day Care Centre is a 55 place, community based and not for profit Centre, located in the inner west of Sydney. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated early childhood educator to join our professional, dynamic and well supported team. Established for 32 years, our high quality and well resourced Centre is well supported by the management committee and local community. We enjoy regular professional development opportunities and the benefits of working as part of a highly skilled, collaborative and innovative team, and have been rated as 'Exceeding' in all quality areas.
We are seeking a professional educator to join our team in a permanent, full time position, working with children aged 0-5 years.
Conditions are above award and include one hour paid lunch breaks, overtime to attend staff meetings, monthly RDOs, pupil free days, and a generous training budget.
We have landscaped, natural play spaces, an extensive range of resources and equipment, and enjoy supportive staff:child ratios.
- Certificate III in Early Education and Care (or equivalent)
- First Aid Certificate and Asthma/Anaphylaxis Training (desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, including the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Subject to Working with Children Check
Phone – Kylie Lawson, 9713 8161
Written applications (cover letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org