Child Care: Certificate III Traineeship
We are an exceeding Early Childhood Education and Care Service. This is an amazing opportunity for an entry level to join the service with amazing support throughout.
Easily accessible by public transport, we are a service whose passionate team care for children from birth to school age and have an Exceeding National Quality Standard.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Current APPROVED work with children's check
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A right to work in Australia full time
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an individual with a passion to work with children. To apply for this role, you must have loads of energy, commitment and a willingness to learn.
This is an entry level job and you will be nurtured in this role as you work alongside and assist educators. You will complete a Certificate 3 in Education and Care (within 12 months) whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun, dynamic and professional environment.
You'll be part of our team supervising children's play, helping children with their daily routines, maintaining a safe, clean and aesthetically pleasing environment at all times.
You'll possess initiative, enthusiasm and strong communication skills to learn on your feet and help educate children.
This is a hands on role where you can make a wonderful contribution and enhance children's lives.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES FOR THE ROLE
- The desire to work in childcare as a long-term career prospect.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
- Open to learning
- A commitment to study, whilst working full-time.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidence to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Able to lift children and equipment and follow instructions.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and reliability are key to this role.
For more information visit: http://exploreanddevelop.com.au/location/camperdown-nsw-2050-australia/
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Rostered Days off each month
- Supportive and friendly team
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform provided
Think you have what it takes to join Explore & Develop Camperdown? We'd love to hear from you! To apply now please click through to our application.
About Explore & Develop Camperdown
Explore & Develop Camperdown is privately owned and operated.
Our Early Childhood Education and Care Service was architecturally designed with sustainability in mind to nurture and facilitate the development of all children.
We are an exceeding service. For more information, go to: http://exploreanddevelop.com.au/location/camperdown-nsw-2050/