Co.As.It. is seeking a part-time OOSH Coordinator for immediate start.
The OOSH Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, the administration and management of the Out of School Hours Care Program for the children of the Italian Bilingual School.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Completed Certificate IV or Diploma in Children Services, Outside School Hours Care, School Aged Education and Care (or equivalent)
- Supervisor Certificate - Section 111 Children (Education And Care Services) National Law (NSW)
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination of Out of school hours program;
- Demonstrated experience in working with children;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Confident manner and experience in working with the public;
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis and manage competing priorities and tasks;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Valid working visa
Deadline for applications is COB Friday 18 January 2019