Child Care Educator
First Steps Learning Academy is a company committed to the growth and development of their Team. Offering above Award wages, flexible working hours and ongoing training and career advancement.
We are looking for experienced Educators who are looking for casual work at our Beaumont Hills Centre.
You will be supported by a strong team of experienced Assistants, Educational Leader and a Management Team that have many years of experience in the industry and who are passionate about children and their learning.
- Work as a team to plan, implement, assess and review a high quality and diverse educational program
- Design and implement daily routines and use routine times as opportunities for learning;
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with team members
- Contribute to programming, planning and documentation
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Building strong and trusting relationships with families, children and staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working in a fast paced work environment and a willingness to coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong Team Player
- Thinking outside the box, bringing new ideas.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Working With Children Check
- A friendly and energetic personality
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW!!