Early Childhood Educator Certificate III Early Childhood and Care
Early Childhood Educator (Certificate III)
Kirinari Early Childhood Centre is a 62 place, Community Based Centre located at The University of Canberra. We provide high quality care and education in a very welcoming, stimulating natural environment.
We require a part time Educator to work in our Pre-School room (ages 3 years to 5years) 4 days per week. (Mon, Tue, Thurs & Fri)
Our requirements are that you:
- Hold a Certificate III in Children’s Services (ACECQA approved) (or working towards considered)
- Have a current “Working With Vulnerable Peoples” card
- Have experience working with children under school age
- Have experience with writing observations, reflections, assessments and programs
- A genuine passion for children’s care and education
- Great interpersonal and organisational skills
- Understanding and commitment to Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework.
- Have a current ACECQA approved 1st Aide Certificate, or the ability to obtain one.
Benefits we offer you include:
- Above award wages
- Additional Super
- Health & Wellbeing Policy
- Professional Development
- Additional Leave
If you have a strong work ethic, are highly motivated and enthusiastic, and you think you are the right person to join our team please sent you Resume and Cover letter to us. If you would like to discuss the position please call Cherie on 02 6201 2339.