Early Childhood Teacher and Trainees
We have positions for both an Early Childhood Teacher and Traineeships available at two services.
Our services are located in Westmead /Pendle Hill and Toongabbie with easy access to public transport.
Early Childhood Teacher
We currently looking for a passionate, dedicated fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor or Masters degree in Early Childhood. You must be flexible to work shifts Monday to Friday between operating hours - 7:30am - 6:00pm.
The successful candidate will have had previous experience working with children from birth to five years of age with a passion for working in the 3 years to 5 years age group. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a proven leader.
The person we are seeking must have
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood;
- Proven experience in being a room leader or Educational Leader
- a minimum of 3 years experience in an Early Childhood setting
- A strong understanding of the National Quality Framework, including government regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Experience in developing and implementing programmes that are interest-based, reflective of diversity and contribute to positive behaviour management and guidance techniques and strategies for children
- Strong experience in documentation, including regular observations and children's portfolios is highly regarded
- Ongoing desire for development and growth. Driving continuous improvement of the Centre.
- A professional and ethical approach to all aspects of work
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic school leavers to join our team while studying your Certificate in Children Services.
You will be supported by our network of educators and management.
PLEASE NOTE- Only successful applicants will be contacted