Qualified Diploma Educator, Certificate III Traineeship Position & Inclusion support worker
Diploma qualified Educator
APSK is seeking an experienced and highly dedicated Diploma qualified educator for immediate start, availability of 5 days a week and extremely reliable. Annangrove Preschool Kindergarten is located on a gorgeous semi-rural property with access to our resident animals and our multiple picturesque playgrounds. APSK is open 50 weeks a year and open from 7am- 630pm you must be able to work any shifts during these hours.
Benefits to working at APSK
- Fun, friendly & supportive team
- Strong support from management
- Professional development opportunities.
- A family owned & operated business
- Above award wages
We are seeking someone who has a wealth of knowledge of young children and strives towards providing the very best care for them. Understanding the importance of how the environment and set ups contribute to children’s learning and love for the world.
Key roles and responsibilities would include, but not limited to.
- Programming & Planning- Implementation of programming cycles that are reflective of children’s thoughts, ideas and requests. Within this you will be able to create a holistic and continuous cycle of learning through your observations and program planning.
- Supporting & Guiding Educators- Having the ability to guide staff through the daily routine, delegating tasks to staff.
- Working alongside the Centre Manager and 2IC to ensure the centre is providing the best quality care we can.
- Create & maintain aesthetically appealing environments
- Current WWCC
- Current First aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis training
- Hold a Diploma of early childhood
- Previous experience in early childhood and leading educators
- Be willing to learn and be a part of a team
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYLF & NQS
For the right candidate a room leader position may be offered, this comes with a room leader allowance.
Who doesn’t love to study whilst you learn on the job skills!
Annangrove Preschool Kindergarten (APSK) is looking for bright and bubbly new talent who has a passion for working with young children. We are located on a semi-rural property with gorgeous gardens and resident animals (rabbits, Guinea pigs, ducks & chickens).
You will need to be committed to study and dedicated to learning through experiences whilst maintaining a high work ethic.
Throughout your traineeship you will receive tailored support to your learning from our educational leader who guides and implements our practices at APSK. A traineeship will give you the advantage of on the job experience with a qualification of certificate 3 in early childhood.
At APSK you will be allocated study time during the week to help support and guide you through your studies, you will need to be committed and study in your own time as well.
- Available 5 days per week and working any shifts between 7am630pm
- Willing to obtain a current WWCC
- Dedicated & focused
- Willing to study
Certificate III Position - Inclusion Support Worker
- We are looking for a trained certificate 3 educator with previous experinece in supporting children with additional needs.
- Required to work 6 hours 3 days a week, supporting the educators in the room.
- Your main duties will be to support the educators in the room and help guide and implement the daily program, whilst building trusting relationships with our children and families.