Toybox Early Learning, located at Mascot, is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher for our pre-school classroom.
We are a bright, fresh and purpose-built centre with a great team of passionate and caring educators.
In this role, you will work together with our Director and other team members to develop and maintain the educational program within the Centre, and work to deliver great quality care and education to the children.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate educator, who works well in a team environment and who has a sound knowledge of child development.
You will have the following attributes and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, and NESA accreditation
- Good knowledge of the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- A current first aid certificate (or willingness to undertake within first three months of employment)
- Sound knowledge of child development 0 -6 years.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and teamwork and leadership skills.
- High level of skill in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate (needs and interest based) programs for the children in the centre’s care.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Current Working With Children check
Salary will be in accordance with experience and qualifications. To find out more about Toybox, visit us at www.toyboxearlylearning.com.au, and select our Mascot centre.
About Toybox Early Learning
Toybox provides an exceptional quality of care, where children are given the opportunity to learn and develop to their full potential in a fun and supportive environment.
We are big enough to deliver a quality environment with a great team, but small enough to ensure each child is cared for as an individual.
Each child will develop their unique skills and talents through play and learning at our centre.