Educators for NEW CENTRE
Educators for NEW CENTRE – Centre Manager – Educational Leader – Early Childhood Teachers – Diploma – Certificate 3 – Trainee - Cook - BARDIA
Explorers Learning Academy is a small privately-owned childcare provider. We are committed to maintaining excellence in Early Childhood Education and Care, by providing a quality service in a progressive, playful, safe and creative environment. We maintain a high-quality team of staff by employing people who are aligned with this direction. Our team is valued and recognised as professional educators and caregivers. We are committed to working in partnership with our families and the community to provide positive learning outcomes for all children in our care.
Explorers Learning Academy has the exciting opportunity of opening a new Long Day Care Centre in Bardia, a new suburb near Denham Court and Edmondson Park with new infrastructure, including a new school and sports arena.
We are recruiting a whole new team! You will play a vital role in Explorers becoming an integral part of the Bardia community and our families therefore your commitment to Explorers is vital. At Explorers we expect our team to work with kind, inclusive, compassionate and tolerant attitudes. We only employ people who are deemed safe to work with children and adopt strict child safety practices.
The following positions are available include;
- Centre Manager, Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma Trained Educators, Certificate 3 Trained Educators, Trainees and a cook.
Opportunities are Full Time (38hrs per week) as well as Part Time hours
The centre opening hours are 6.30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday
We offer you:
- A supportive management team
- Ongoing professional development opportunities through training and role modelling
- Employee benefits including childcare discounts
- Flexible working hours may be available
You will have:
- Approved current Working with Children check (NSW)
- ACECQA recognised qualification
- Show a clear understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passion to be an Educator who provides quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
- Fun, energetic personality
- Experience within the industry is preferred
If you would like to be considered for one of these fabulous opportunities, please email a resume and cover letter, addressing the criteria to Lindsay@explorerslearningacademy.com.au