Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator
We are looking for a committed and reliable team member for our small, family based child care centre, catering for 2-5 year old children, located in Double Bay. The centre is seeking a diploma qualified educator for a permanent part time role. The successful applicant will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, a genuine passion for educating children, and be willing to work in a small close knit team that includes a full-time Director.
The successful Candidate needs to have:
- a good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Framework and National Quality Standard
- a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to understand, implement and follow the Centre's policies and procedures
- ability to build strong relationships with children, their families and co-workers
- experience with children aged 2 to 5 years
- ability to create and maintain observations and records of individual children's progress and participate in programming for the Centre.
- a current working with children check, first aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis management certificates
- Work entitlement rights in Australia
This opportunity is immediately available. We offer a negotiable salary based and are committed to providing, staff, children and families with an environment that is safe, caring and stimulating. To apply please attach a CV and covering letter