Certificate III or Diploma Early Childhood Educator as 2IC in 2-4 year Room
Greengables Kingsford is a private, well established family run centre in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs. Greengables has provided high-quality care and education to children for 25 years aged from 2-6 years old. We have an exciting opportunity for Certificate III trained or Diploma trained Educator to join our team from Early 2020.Greengables is open from 8am – 5:30pm. This is a Full Time position in our 2-4 year room and will be Second in Charge in this room. Greengables has programs in place based on the Early Years Learning Framework that meet the National Quality Standards. Support and guidance is provided to assist you in delivering our educational program.
To be considered for this role you need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure effective communication with staff and families.
- Proactive and committed to further professional development in early childhood.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Experience Preferred
To be eligible for an interview you will need:
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Applicable Work Visa for Australia.
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Current NSW Working with Children’s Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Be able to plan and implement experiences and reflect on practices
- Be a team worker
- Able to work full time Monday-Friday
Applicants will be provided with:
- Non-contact study time per week.
- Above award wages
- Rostered day off once a month
If you feel you are suited to the position we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com