Casual Certificate III or Diploma Early Childhood Educators
Greengables Kingsford is a private, well established family run centre in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs. Greengables has provided high-quality care and education to children for 25 years aged from 2-6 years old. We are looking for casual Certificate III trained or Diploma trained Educators to work with our team.Greengables is open from 8am – 5:30pm. This is a casual position. Greengables has programs in place based on the Early Years Learning Framework that meet the National Quality Standards. Support and guidance is provided to assist you in delivering our educational program.
To be considered for this role you need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure effective communication with staff and families.
- Proactive and committed to further professional development in early childhood.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
To be eligible for an interview you will need:
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Applicable Work Visa for Australia.
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Current NSW Working with Children’s Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Be able to plan and implement experiences and reflect on practices
- Be a team worker
- Able to work Monday-Friday
If you feel you are suited to the position we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org