Casual Certificate III Educators
Baulkham Hills Preschool Kindergarten is a community-based, not for profit preschool service established in 1961, providing a high quality education and care service for children aged 3-5 years old. Our preschool is proudly rated as "Exceeding the National Quality Standard". Our vision is to Engage, Educate and Enrich children through engaging and stimualting learning environments that are responsive to children's ideas, interests, strengths and abilities.
Baulkham Hills Preschool Kindergarten (BHPS) is currently looking for a number of passionate, dedicated and reliable Early Childhood Educators to join our small team of regular casual educators. Our casual staff are well-supported and respected by an innovative, diverse and supportive team of managment and permanent employees.
- Current Certificate III in Children's Services (ACECQA approved)
- Current approved WWCC
- Current First Aid qualification inc. Asthma and Anaphylaxis (ACECQA approved)
- Preferred Child Protection Certification (if not, willing to complete)
- A practical working knowledge and implementation of relevant Legislation, Work Health and Safety, National Quality Framework, and Early Years Learning Framework
- Knowledge and relevant skills in documenting children's learning
- Ability to work within a dynamic team advocating and maintaining a positive learning culture for children, families, staff, managment and the wider community.
- Experience working within an early learning environment will be highly regarded
- Must be flexible and available to work 6 or 7.5 hour shifts at often very short notice
If you think you are the right person to join our team of casual Early Childhood Educators, we would love to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled, qualified and experienced team of professionals at a wonderful community preschool.
Applications should include:
- Cover letter - introducing yourself, your experience and succinctly explaining why you would like to join our team
- Succinct Resume - including relevant personal and contact details inc. DOB, current skills/knowledge/interests, qualifications, employment history, ongoing professioanl development, and any other relevant details.
- Certified Documents - including current WWCC clearance, Qualifications with full academic transcript, First Aid qualifications, Child Protection certification if applicable, and current photo identification.
Ideally, please hand deliver applications to the Preschool Director by making an appointment through the preschool office on (02) 9639 5091. Alternatively, applications can be emailed or posted to the preschool - or PO BOX 8, Baulkham Hills NSW 1755.
BHPS operates NSW School Terms from 8.00am - 4.00 pm (Mon-Fri).
For further information, please call the preschool and speak to The Director or Clerical Assistant on (02)9639 5091 between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
Applications close soon.