Certificate III or Diploma Trained Educators
Educator Assistant Role
Competitive Above Award Wage Salary
Excellent staff incentives and support
Must have: Completed Certificate III or Diploma of Children's Services
Brookvale Early Learning Centre, a privately owned Long Day Care Centre located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, is looking for a Certificate III or Diploma Trained Educator to carry out the following duties:
- Work alongside 2 other trained teachers in a room
- Communicate with families
- Contribute to and implement high quality programs
- Maintain safety for all children
- Adhere to National Regulations & Standards
- Completed an approved Certificate III or Diploma of Children's Services
- Experience in Long Day Care
- Awareness of NQF & EYLF
- Clear Working With Children Check
- Clear written and spoken English
Brookvale Early Learning Centre is licensed for 85 children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. We also offer Before & After School Care and Vacation Care. We are in a great location close to Public Transport and Warringah Mall. Onsite staff parking available. Our centre is spacious and well resourced. All further studies and training undertaken by staff is fully funded by the company.
Please have a look at our website: www.brookvaleELC.com.au for more information about the centre.
CV including qualifications and contact details of 2 references required by all applicants
Enquires and Applications:
Amy Nordien - Brookvale Early Learning Centre
02 9905 9564
About Brookvale Early Learning Centre
90 place long day care centre as well as operating a before and after school careand vacation care service.