Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Room Leader Or TRAINEESHIP
Role and Responsibilities: Work in a friendly small beautiful wonderful team environment
- We are looking for a great communicator with Parents
- This is a position which you will be Room Leader and rewarded greatly as part of our centres performance review
- Have you completed your Certificate III or are your working towards your Diploma of Children Services - and would like to work within a kind and caring team atmosphere or you are keen to commence Traineeship in childrens services as you are passionate and dedicated to work with children aged between 1-3 years.
- To assist in the provision of a high quality childcare for children aged 1-3 years which meets the expectations of the Approved Provider, families and children
- Supported by an experienced team, this position will provide care, activities and educational elements to those in the program
- You will need to be a good communicator with families and parents and update them on their childrens progress
- You need to be good at listening to parent feed back and providing parents with updates and information on their childs day
- To work within the centre’s philosophy, policies and procedures as part of a team and Assist in program planning, observations, and daily reflections inline with the EYLF using our Educational APP.
- Contribute to and assist in documenting evaluations of the program
- Actively engage with children during the implementation of the program
- Small beautiful centre, you need to be honest and looking for a secure position.