Diploma Early Childhood Educators
Giraffe Early Learning Centre located in Balgowlah is a brand new centre opened at January 2019.
We are seeking
A number of passionate and enthusiastic Diploma trained educators (including Room Leaders) , in early childhood, to join our growing team. We offer 4 days working weeks, rotating shifts, and an encouraging and reflective work environment. Giraffe Early Learning Centre seeks Educatrs who have children at the core of their own personal philosophy and want to make a difference in Early Childhood Education and Care. As an Early Childhood Educator, you'll assist and support children as they explore and engage in a child-centred, play-based curriculum and work alongside other educators to assess and implement safe and secure environments.
We are seeking staff for the following roles:
- Diploma qualified educators
- Educators that working toward to Diploma of early childhood education and care services.
We offer 4 day working weeks, rotating shifts, and a supporting and encouraging work environment.
Our priority is the children, and all of our rooms operate above ratio to provide the highest of outcomes for children, families and educators.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you'll assist and support children as they explore and engage in a child-centred play based curriculum and work alongside other educators to assess and implement safe and secure environments.
Our centre is modern and distinctive and we have both an indoor and outdoor garden, that has endless opportunities for play-based learning.
We have easy access to public transport, and we have an onsite car park.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
- Experiences working with children under school age
- Great interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine passion for children's care and education
- Ability to work 10 hours long shifts
Duties and skills include but not limited to:
- Ability to plan and implement a program and environment that help supports the whole child
- A positive can-do attitude demonstrating initiative and responding to the needs of the children at all times.
- Excellent communication skills within a team and with the children and families.
- In-depth understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Framework ( NQF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Ability to provide and maintain a supportive environment for children and parents as well as team members
Please send your resume with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for a position at our centre If you would like further information or position description, please contact Nicole via emails.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time