Early Childhood Teacher/ Educational Leader Full Time
Are you a qualified and committed Early Childhood Teacher with a passion about caring for and educating young children?
Are you a confident, inspired teacher keen to work in a dynamic team environment?
Do you strive to make a positive difference to the lives of children and their families?
Then apply now!
About the Centre
Integricare Turrella is a well-established Early Learning Centre located in the bustling hub of Turrella. It is a 59 placed centre which provides an inclusive and individualised learning program reflecting the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
About the Role
The position is for a Full Time Early Childhood Teacher and Educational Leader. The hours of work are 40 hours per week over 5 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Support the discovery of children’s unique personality and development
- Develop, plan and implement developmentally appropriate Holistic programs for children
- Inspire and motivate co-educators to maintain a positive learning culture
- Work collaboratively within the team and use critical reflection to inform practice and curriculum decisions
- Design routines that foster children’s agency and maintain an inclusive safe and healthy learning environment.
- Develop and nurture strong and collaborative relationships with children, families and the community
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to complete the planning cycle to support children to achieve outcomes
- Positive attitude with a focus on teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Demonstrate ability and proficiency in English communication and written skills
- Committed to the Christian ethos and values of the Preschool
- Sound understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood education or ACECQA approved and recognised equivalent
- NESA Early Childhood Teacher Accreditation
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- Completed an approved child protection statement of attainment
- Ability to act in the role as the responsible person on duty
- Opportunities to move within the organisation
- Working with a dynamic team of educators
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (Confidential)
- Career opportunities and access to paid professional development and training
- Supportive Management team
- Regular non-contact time for programming
- Funded first aid renewal
- Monthly Roster Day Off for full time
If you believe you are perfect for this role and have a clear vision and set of values, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to:
Business Development Manager
0410 460 674