Traineeship Full Time - Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care CHC30113
Do you love children and learning? Are you motivated, creative, well-presented and enthusiastic?
Camden Cottage Preschool is an established childcare centre in South Camden with placements for 36 children. You will be working alongside a team of enthusiastic, educated, loving and highly engaged educators.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic worker to join our team of dedicated early childhood professionals. This is a 12 month traineeship, with the opportunity to move into the Diploma course for the right applicant.
You will be linked to a training college and work full time as you learn on the job and complete units online with a mentor.
What are we looking for in our trainee?
- Minimum 17 years old
- Current Working With Children Check or in the process of obtaining this
- Current Level 2 First Aid, Asthma and Management of Anaphylaxis highly regarded
- Commitment to child safe standards and child protection..
- An active interest in young children's learning and development.
- Have a strong commitment to and place value on partnerships with families and their children.
- Be able to demonstrate professional, respectful and ethical relationships and practices.
- 2 references
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter to Owner/Director David Ham using the link provided or to email@example.com
Please note, only applicants that provide a cover letter, resume and 2 references will be considered.
If using a third party job listing company (eg. Jora), check carefully your attachments have been uploaded successfully.