Early Childhood Educators - Cert 3 and Diploma
Kirinari Early Childhood Centre is a 62 place, community based centre, located on campus at the University of Canberra, Bruce. We provide high quality education and care to children aged from birth to school age. We pride ourselves on providing a welcoming and stimulating natural environment.
We currently have 2 full time positions available:
- Certificate 3 position as a centre support educator, working in each of our 3 rooms. This role will also include some preparation of morning tea each day.
- Diploma position as a room leader in the baby room (birth to 2 years).
We require that you:
- Hold a Certificate 3 or a Diploma in an ACECQA approved education and care qualification (or be actively working towards).
- Have a current Working with Vulnerable People registration.
- Have current ACECQA approved First Aid training, or the ability to obtain this.
- Have experience working with children under school age.
- A genuine passion for children’s education and care.
- Have great interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Understanding and commitment to the EYLF and NQF.
We can offer you:
- Above award wages.
- Additional Superannuation contributions.
- Educator focused Health and Wellbeing Policy.
- Regular professional development.
- Annual and personal leave allowances above the award minimum.
If you have a strong work ethic, are highly motivated and believe that you are the right person to join our team, please send your Resume and a cover letter to Cherie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Wednesday 19th February 2020.
If you require further information about the positions available, please call Cherie on 02 6201 2339.