Diploma or Cert III
Our beautiful Explore & Develop Artarmon is privately owned and operated and holds an Exceeding National Standards assessment & rating result in all 7 areas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional candidate who has a Diploma or Certicate III in Children Services to join our dedicated team. We have an beautiful large outdoor environment and enjoy exploring our wider community with regular excursions. We have a dynamic and creative team with exceptional leaders and resources. This is a full time role in our babies room working four 10 hour days.
We are 5 minutes’ walk from St Leonard’s train station and public transport.
- Diploma or Cert III
- Current Working with Children Check & First Aid Certificate
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proactive and reliable with a can-do attitude
- A collaborative working approach
- Sound knowledge of the EYLF & NQS
- Passionate about supporting children in their learning anf and development.
What's on Offer:
- Full-time working week (4-day week)
- Continuous Professional Development and Learning
- Uniforms supplied
- Staff Parking
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working alongside an experienced, passionate and fun team
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications to: email@example.com
Enquiries to: Krystal Whitehouse 02 9436 2155