Early Childhood Educator
Explore & Develop Alexandria is a privately owned Early Childhood Education Service that provides the highest quality education and care to 78 children between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years. Explore & Develop has a strong focus on building a sense of community and belonging for our children, families and the Explore & Develop team. We allow children to unfold in their own way and in their own time. Children are given the space to discover, develop in many different areas and inspire themselves and others. We are committed to sharing the opportunity to see young children with new eyes.
We are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Educator who is CREATIVE and FUN-LOVING, AUTHENTIC, RESPECTFUL and INNOVATIVE to work in our PRESCHOOL ROOM.
The position commences ASAP.
What we offer:
- Time off the floor for programming and in-house webinar training
- An exceptional workplace with a passionate Director/Approved Provider
- Ongoing support and opportunities to attend workshops and training programs to support your professional development
- A supportive and experienced team who is committed to innovation, diversity, integrity and collaboration
- Monthly scheduled Rostered Days Off
- Paid attendance at team meetings
- A beautiful purpose built centre with an exceptional outdoor area including a mud pit and chicken coup
- Convenient Alexandria location that is close to public transport
- Free parking on-site
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a team in creating a high quality education and care service we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW