Executive Service Management / Centre Directors
- Executive Service Management / Centre Directors
- VIC - East - Bayswater North
- Full Time
- Stability of secure employment and career progression
- Work with an employer where 91% are proud to work for us
- Our purpose: to deliver high quality education and care to build a better world
What your new Nest Looks Like:
We provide an environment where children, families, and staff feel safe, secure and supported. Our nest has beautiful, custom-built outdoor play spaces where children have the opportunity to engage in authentic play experiences. We are also lucky to have animals at our service, who are a special part of our environment.
What the person in the role looks like
You will be are an experienced and passionate leader in the Early Education Sector. You may have led teams before as a Centre Director, but you are looking for that next career step into an Executive Service Manager Role, and that’s why Nido is what you are looking for.
You are able to drive the service performance, helping as many families as possible through leading and mentoring a highly engaged and productive team. Your commitment to leading a service on its path to exceptional quality is endless and you have the support of a dedicated team that shares your vision. You are a People Leader – you know how to get the best out of your team for the ultimate benefit to children and families.
- Bachelor of Education (preferred) or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in leading a service providing high-quality education and care (long day care setting preferable)
- A Valid working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
The benefits of joining our Nest
- Premium facilities and resources inspired by both the educational project of Reggio Emilia and our local Australian context.
- Extensive in-service support from a Service Administrator Curriculum Leader and Executive Service Manager.
- While you are accountable and take ownership, you have the dedicated support of a management team.
- Continuous learning and professional development
About Think Childcare Ltd
THINK are community of locally operated centres strengthened by common ownership and bonded and driven by love and the passion to provide every child with the foundation of curiosity and life-long learning and the skills required to enter the school system. THINK seeks to develop a child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual being. We offer specifically designed programs to enhance all aspects of a child’s development through stimulating and nurturing experiences via a play based learning curriculum. We believe our role is to inspire and invoke curiosity for learning and set the foundation for the love of learning for the rest of their lives.