Early Childhood Educator
St Jude's Early Learning is looking for a motivated Diploma or Cert III to join our team. St Jude's is Community Based, not for profit centre that enjoys an exceptional reputation in the community. It is managed by an enthusiastic and motivated Management Committee who are committed to the provision of high quality care and education.
You will be working along side dedicated educators to implement an educational, play based program for the children. You will be supported by an experienced Director with opportunity to undertake further study and professional development.
We are highly regarded in the community for our emphasis on providing a warm nurturing environment for the children and working in strong partnership with families. We have a beautiful, outdoor playground with off street parking close to transport.
- Above award wages
- Roster days off
- Flexible working hours
- Off street parking
- Close to transport
- Small group sizes
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Regular excursions visiting local community
- A friendly team of educators who are committed to the education and care of young children.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience within an early childhood education setting
- Diploma or Certificate III (or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification)
- Certificate in First Aid (including current annual CPR certificate)
- Current Working With Children Check
- Demonstrated knowledge of Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
If you are a passionate experienced educator, enjoy working in a team focused environment, are passionate about play based education practice and would like to be a part of our friendly dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.