Co Room Leader - Early Childhood Teacher (or Diploma Studying their ECT)
We are searching for a dedicated and passionate EXPERIENCED EDUCATOR (Early Childhood Teacher/ Diploma studying their ECT) to join our 82-place family owned long day care service. This is a CO - ROOM LEADER position in the babies room, working together with another educator to lead the room together, where you will be responsible for implementing and evaluating the program. We are 15min from Castle Hill in a semi rural area with an animal farm onsite.
It is a permanent full time position. We are seeking a passionate educator who has sound knowledge of the EYLF.
We are seeking educators who value:
- Building friendships and secure bonds with the children, families and our team of educators.
- Working in partnership with families.
- Building strong connections to our environment, community and world.
- Open respectful communication.
- Contributing their ideas to the room and centre.
- Working as part of a team to provide the best care and education for the children and families at our service
- Are experienced as a room leader
- Online digital programming/documentation.
- Professional development.
- Supportive hands on management.
- Off the floor programming and planning time.
- A light natural environment to work in
- Career development opportunities.
To be eligible you need to:
- Hold the appropriate ACECQA approved qualifications.
- Have a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Be a team player, professional and organised
- Be passionate about working with children and their families and committed to providing high quality care
- Have good communication skills getting down to the children's level
- Have a current working with children check and first aid certificate.
- Be an Australian Resident or hold a working visa (this is essential).
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter detailing why you would you be suitable for the role.