Early Childhood Teacher x 2 Full Time
Penrith Early Learning Centre is a privately owned and operated 44 place Long Day Centre located on Woodriff Street Penrith.
We are currently looking seeking two full time Early Chidhood Teacher positions:
Duties of the role will include overseeing and leading the daily programs for the rooms. Guiding and mentoring staff, supervision of the children within the room, setting up age appropriate activities and building strong rapport with the children and families.
Excellent support from the Owners will be provided to you, our centre is friendly, warm and joyful. We respect one another and interact in a professional manner creating a homely and peaceful environment. The Owners are easy to work with, focused on high quality care and allow the Manager flexibility. We run our business with effective systems that you will be trained in. We are looking for an independent person who manages their time efficiently and does not need micromanaging. The Owners pop in and enjoy seeing the happy staff, and parents, we most enjoy seeing happy kids and clean faces. With a focus on health and wellbeing our centre serves exceptionally healthy meals with organic foods included in the menu.
The successful applicants will be experienced will be:
- Motivated & enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills with parents, staff, children and the owners, and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Professionally presented
- Have a good understanding of EYLF and the National Quality Standards
- Hold the correct NQF approved ECT qualifications
- please see www.acecqa.gov.au/qualifications/nqf-approved
- Hold a current first aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- Above award pay rate
- Easy parking and access to public transport
Please send your resume with a covering letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Penrith Early Learning Centre
Penrith Early Learning Centre is 44 place LDC open from 7am to 6PM - With a friendly professional and happy atmosphere.