Diploma Room Leader
We are seeking a passionate and positive Diploma Educator to lead our Toddler Classroom. We are a purpose built Early Childhood Education and Care Service, based close to local parks and cafes and easily accessible by public transport.
We are a service with a rating Exceeding National Quality Standard. Our collaborative environment ensures we are progressive in our knowledge in Early Childhood. We offer progressive meals prepared by our onsite chef, a resource rich environment and an Inquiry Curriculum developed by our team.
The right person will be an active leading team member, encouraging staff engagement and participation in curriculum decision making, in addition to guiding and supporting colleagues with their pedagogical practice. You will have a good knowledge of the EYLF and QIP so that you can support the centre in driving the curriculum and supporting the team of staff. Our service has a wonderful supportive team environment, with opportunity to grow professionally.
Essential qualifications for the role;
- Diploma in Early Childhood (recognised by ACECQA)
- Current APPROVED working with children's check
- Current Child Protection Training
- A current first aid certificate & current Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
Essential attributes for the role;.
- Experience in the administration of the National Quality Framework, National Quality Standards, rating and assessment and national learning frameworks.
- Clear and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop a highly functioning team of educators, coordinating initiatives that promote performance and a positive team culture.
- Ability to form and maintain professional relationships with families, children and other Educators
- A passion for working with communities
- Excellent social and communicating skills, essential for mentoring and leading a professional team of experienced early childhood educators
- A passion for providing and maintaining a quality early childhood curriculum
- Enthusiastic, motivated, professional, flexible, and reliable
- Previous experience in educating and caring for children is essential;
- You must be committed to your professional development (training programs, workshops and team networking are also provided.)
- Able to work in a passionate, committed and highly driven team of educators
- Knowledge and relevant skills in documenting children's learning
- Ability to use Email, Word, PC and iPads
For more information visit: http://exploreanddevelop.com.au/location/camperdown-nsw-2050-australia/
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Rostered Days off each month
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform provided
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a team in creating a vibrant, passionate and successful Early Childhood Education & Care service, we would love to hear from you!