Out of School Hours Care Assistant
About the Role
Inner Sydney Montessori School (ISMS) invites applications for Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) workers. We warmly invite dynamic, engaging and qualified OSHC workers with a positive focus, flexibility and willingness to embrace the Montessori Philosophy to apply for a Permanent Part-Time role (14 hours per week) as well as casual relief opportunities. The role is for 7:30am - 9:30am on Mondays and 2:00pm - 6:00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic, creative, responsible and hardworking OSHC worker to support our outstanding team and play a key role in an authentic Montessori community.
We facilitate a child-centered pedagogical model tailored to individualised and independent learning with respect to the social, emotional and intellectual development of the child.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, will be a passionate educator and hold a relevant qualification (at least a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent). You will have a Working With Children Check number, a Child Protection Certificate and a valid ACECQA recognised First- Aid qualification, or be willing to obtain one supported by the School.
You will demonstrate:
- A passion for education and a strong desire to work within a collaborative, authentic environment;
- The ability to promote a positive and supportive ethos for pupils where all are valued, encouraged and challenged to achieve the best they can;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Expressions of interest should include:
- Up to date and detailed CV;
- Cover letter, specifying days available to work;
- Academic records;
- Three confidential referees' contact details, including your most recent Supervisor.
How to Apply
We invite you to gain an understanding of our School from our website www.isms.nsw.edu.au
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 2nd March.