Diploma or Early Childhood Trained Educator
We are looking for a Diploma or Early Childhood Teacher who is enthusiastic, passionate and works well both independently and in a team. This is a permanent full time position although part time will be considered for the right applicant.
To be eligible you need:
- Hold the appropriate ACECQA approved qualifications (working towards ECT will be considered)
- Have a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Sound knowledge of child development 0-6 years.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be passionate about working with children and their families and committed to providing high quality care
- High level of skill in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate (needs and interest based) programs for the children
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Have a current Working With Children check and First Aid Certificate, or be willing to obtain prior to commencement (HLTAID004)
For more information or to apply please contact Steph on 8443-0286 or firstname.lastname@example.org