Early Childhood Educator (Second in Charge)
Epping Little Sprouts is a family-owned & operated early learning centre. We are a purposefully built day-long childcare centre that caters for children from 6 weeks to five years of age. We understand that Early Childhood education plays a critical part in creating the citizens of tomorrow – and understand that our childcare environment needs to be a progressive, compassionate and safe place for children to be, belong and become.
Our beautiful centre has 4 rooms: a baby’s room, toddlers’ room, junior pre-school room and pre-school room. With modern facilities and a spacious outdoor play area, our centre’s great reputation has seen us maintain full capacity at 75 children per day.
We pride ourselves in creating a sense of home in our centre. We are a team of amazing, passionate team members who together, create a warm and welcoming environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Full-time Early Childhood Educator for out 0-2 years old room. This role will see you take on a second in command position. This means that you will occasionally take on the Responsible Person duty in the room and also step up as Room Leader if the room leader is absent. A minimum of 2 years experience within a baby's room is essential.
- Creating an inspiring, challenging, interesting, creative, collaborative environment for learning
- Supporting Room Leader with duties and tasks throughout the day
- Stepping up as Room Leader if the room leader is absent
- Creating and maintaining relationships with children, families and carers
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- A focus on professional development, coaching and mentoring of all team members
- Freedom to incorporate your own method of practice of teaching into curriculum e.g. encouraging creativity, choosing how children learn and play
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching resources
- Primary location near Epping Train Station
- Free parking and uniforms available to all staff
- Completed Diploma qualification
- Working with Children Check
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a baby's room
About Epping Little Sprouts
Epping Little Sprouts is a family-owned & operated childcare centre that caters for children from 6 weeks to five years of age.